Video Production provides a centrally-operated service and optional dedicated green screen or white screen studio space capable of recording high-definition quality video. Recording services include concept development, pre- and post-production services, video recording, and support for open learning projects, promotional videos, and video distribution. Our editing services create professional, polished, and visually dynamic video presentation from footage and images recorded by us, or from other sources.
- Provides broadcast-quality recording services to the community
- Offers competitive rates compared to other video production and editing services in the area
- Multi-Camera high definition filming with standard cameras & tripods or Multi-Camera 4K filming with premium cameras & tripods included in basic service. Minimum service includes 1 camera and 1 professional video operator;
- Wireless or wired hand-held microphones included in basic service (Qty 2);
- 1×1 or 2×2 LED light panels are included in basic service (Qty 2);
- Post-Production editing, archiving and content creation (optional services);
- Interview filming, product endorsements & testimonials (optional services);
- Live web streaming services with embedded video players, monetization options, or streaming to a 3rd party landing page (optional services);
- HD and mobile digital archival services via cloud service or client-supplied flash drive or hard drive available included in basic service.
ESTIMATED PRICING BEGINS AT $650.00 (3 Hour Minimum, no editing, 2 person production crew) OR $900 (3 Hours, 2 person production crew, and 10 hours of limited editing) – *See your contract for specific details, equipment needs, and the final contract price.
NOTE: Final video is delivered as a digital file in HD, SD & mobile format via cloud service or flash drive. DVD or Blu-ray disk is an additional cost. Nevada Sales Tax of 8.375% is not included (Tax-exempt status must be presented at the time of contract signing).
Note: Additional wireless Microphones, Lighting, Sound System, Projectors, Teleprompter, Field Monitors/Screens, Camera Jib, Sliders, Gimble, Steady-Cam, RoninStablizer, Live Video Streaming, or other equipment are extra – see your contract or talk to your account representative for final details.